If you know me, or have read any of my book reviews , you know I love books. So for my birth month, I decided to use BOOKS as my theme. I was surprised by the sheer amount of stickers I had that were book related. I also printed out some of my favorite book pictures and quotes to add to my bullet journal this month.
I went with a simple set up this month. If it works for me, I may keep it up. I’m transitioning my bullet journal to a more traditional system. Lists instead of stickers for all my tasks. I tried it for the the last week and a half of April, and I haven’t gotten sick of it yet. We shall see how it goes in May.
May Bujo Supplies:
- Exceed A5 Dotted Journal (from Walmart)
- Pilot Frixion Colors Erasable Markers
- Sakura Pigma Micron size 05, 03, & 01
- Zebra Midliners
- Washi Stickers – All from Wish.com
- Reading Quote Stickers by Planner Kate and Dorky Doodles (Etsy)
- Stickers by The Happy Planner (most of them)
- All Printed Quotes were printed from the web
- Washi Tape – Honestly, I don’t know anymore
Check out my page by page gallery:
I added the Quarantine Quilt because I saw it done by another journaler. Hers was infinitely better than mine, but I really wanted to try. Maybe I need cuter washi tape.
An update: I will be working on migrating my BuJo to a new Archer & Olive journal. I will post a new video when I have it set up.